In the news
- PINC Solutions recognized as 2013 Top 100 Logistics IT Provider by Inbound Logistics Magazine
- Logistics Management Magazine: RFID streamlines yard management, enhances visibility.
- Jean Murphy, Editor Emeritus of SupplyChainBrain, interviews Dr. Aleks Gollu at RILA Logistics 2013
- PINC Solutions Appoints Matt Yearling Chief Executive Officer
Technical Support Representative
Our Technical Support team members serve as support for customers requiring assistance with PINC Solutions products and services. The successful candidate should be comfortable troubleshooting both software and hardware solutions, and should have a good working knowledge of browsers, Windows applications, basic networking, RFID, and wireless technologies. Prior experience with issue handling, service level management and case documentation practices is required.
Required skills(a must): Linux, SQL, RFID, GPS
- Locationing / GIS / mapping software and GPS hardware
- Command line shells
- Scripting language - csh, bash, Ruby, php, DOS, visual basic
- Good command of a variety of GUI applications in windows and an aptitude for learning a new one - more than just the OS and Office.
- Provides phone, email, and web-based support and troubleshooting for customers requiring assistance on their PINC Solutions software and hardware
- Logs and documents all issues in our CRM system, updating cases as needed until resolved
- Documents all case details, including root cause resolution of reported problems
- Coordinates RMA and warranty activities as needed to ensure timely resolution for installed hardware
- Project Management Experience desired
- Great analytical, communication and problem solving skills
- Configure software to connect to Internet application servers
- Provide training to clients in the use of system and applications
- Identify and correct or advise, on operational issues in client computer systems
- Perform creation of new accounts using company provided software tools
- Adheres to service level standards for all work practices
- Provides regular updates to customer as needed until case is resolved.
- Increase customer satisfaction (transactional) and loyalty (relationship) during complex customer issues
- All other work as assigned by your manager
Experience / Qualifications:
- BA degree a technical related field required
- Minimum of 5+ years Technical phone support / Help Desk / Call Center experience in a technical service related industry
- Strong customer service orientation skills
- Highly motivated, success oriented and detailed in work practice
- Familiarity with CRM or Helpdesk case management systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to successfully troubleshoot Windows-based applications, Internet Explorer and Network/Internet Connectivity issues
- Understanding of wireless networking, RFID and Location based technologies
- Must be able to multi-task and have the ability to prioritize daily workload.
- Perform light lifting 25lbs.
Alameda, CA – No relocation benefits available for this position
Applicants should send the resume and cover letter to email@example.com.